Restoring rivers is our passion!
RDG's services focus on ecological restoration and reconnecting stream corridors to benefit fish and wildlife communities. We work collaboratively with out clients and project stakeholders to address limiting factors impacting biological and physical processes. The highlighted services represent our key competencies. Projects often require multiple services for successful completion, RDG's primary services areas include the following:
- River, Stream and Wetland Restoration
- Watershed and Stream Assessments
- Dam Removal and Restoration
- Fish Passage and Screening
- Topographic and Hydrographic Survey
- Construction Management